1. Eat bananas, Bananas are a rich source of potassium, and doctors recommend that potassium is especially useful for people who suffer from high blood pressure. Besides bananas its recommended consumption of raw roasted potatoes, fresh orange juice and yogurt with low fat.
2. Reduce salt intake to 5 grams per day. The blood pressure of some people is very sensitive to sodium. It is known that most of the sodium we bring through salt, so limiting the amount of salt consumed can help certain individuals to lower blood pressure. Processed foods often contain a lot of salt, so carefully read the product labels.
3. Consume dark chocolate with at least 70% cocoa. Yummy method for lowering blood pressure is the consumption of dark chocolate. Scientists have repeatedly proven that chocolate containing at least 70% cocoa helps to lower blood pressure in people with hypertension. The recommended daily dose is 100 grams.
4. Exercise for 30 minutes most days of the week. Choose any activity and practice at least 4-5 days a week by half an hour. In accordance with your options, you can choose walking, cycling, running, swimming or aerobics. Cardiologists say that people who have left the lazy lifestyle and began to recreate succeed to lower blood pressure by 4-9 mmHg.
5. Maintain a healthy body weight. Weight gain is associated with an increased blood pressure. If you have problems with weight, make an effort to lose extra pounds. As you reduce your weight you will decrease your blood pressure. Keep in mind that people who have a lot of belly fat are at greater risk of hypertension.