This amazing weight loss recipe effectively addresses issues like lazy bowels and constipation and supports steady weight loss. Regular consumption of this drink can help you lose between 7 and 11 pounds
- 2 tbsps. oat
- 1 cup organic kefir (low-fat yoghurt can be used as an alternative)
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. milled flaxseed
- 5-7 fleshy plums
- The ideal time to prepare this recipe is in the evening and consume it the next morning.
- Start by putting the plums into a bowl and covering them with about 100ml boiling water. Cover the bowl and let sit for about ten minutes.
- In a separate bowl, put the oatmeal, cocoa and flaxseed. Finally, add the kefir and mix everything together.
- Slice the soaked plums and add them into the mixture. Using a food processor, mix all the ingredients together until you get a paste.
- Store the paste in the fridge.
- Consume the breakfast in the morning. You should see the first results in a week.
It’s very likely that you’ll get a strange feeling in your stomach on the first consumption, but this is only temporary and isn’t a cause of worry.