- 2 tsp runny raw honey
- 1 tsp Dead Sea mud
- 10 drops borage oil (or other rich carrier oil)
- 1 tsp witch hazel
- 11 tsp (3 tbsp + 2 tsp) kaolin clay
- ¼ tsp silk peptides
- 3 drops wild orange essential oil (can substitude other citrus essential oils)
- 1 drop cardamom essential oil
- 4 drops Peru balsam essential oil (can substitute benzoin essential oil)
- 6 drops cedarwood essential oil
- Whisk together the honey, mud, oil, and witch hazel in a small bowl. The Dead Sea mud I used is from Saffire Blue, and it’s quite runny. If yours is more paste-like, use ½ tsp of the mud and add another ½ tsp of witch hazel.
- Sprinkle in the silk and clay a little at a time, whisking between additions. Next up, whisk in the essential oils.
- To use, smooth over your face and leave it for 20–30 minutes before rinsing off.
- This recipe will make enough for about three applications, so you can either share with a couple friends, or cover the leftovers (I recommend some clingfilm right on the surface of it to keep it hydrated) and store them in the fridge. Use within 4 days.