Sea salt, lemon and water
- Mix ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of water with 1 tablespoon of salt
- Spread over the blackheads
- Massage for 2-4 minutes gently and after wash it off with lukewarm water
- After a while wash your face again with cold water to close the pores.
The sea salt and lemon have acidic and antibacterial properties. They can brighten your skin and prevent the pores from clogging.
- The effectiveness of the tomato in removing blackheads lies in its powerful antiseptic properties.
- Smash the tomatoes and use the juice as a skin mask. It dries up the blackheads and they fall off.
- Egg and honey
- Take out the whites from raw eggs and mix 1 teaspoon of honey into a paste.
- Apply it on the affected areas and let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Then wash the paste off with warm water
- The treatment will make your skin glow and remove the blackheads.
- Add few drops of water to the baking soda and make a paste. Apply it on the affected area and massage it slowly. Be cautious not to damage your skin. Wash off with warm water.
- You can also use the following remedies to get rid of blackheads
- A mixture of lemon extract and olive oil
- Apple cider
- A mixture of water and green tea leaves
- A mixture of yogurt and oatmeal
- Applying toothpaste on the affected area
- A mixture of lemon juice and cinnamon powder
The most common causes for blackheads include:
- Changes in the hormonal balance
- Make up
- Skin products
- Consumption of caffeine and alcohol