Fat accumulation in your blood is mostly due to unhealthy lifestyle, but sometimes it may simply be a matter of genetics. Normal cholesterol levels range between 4.60 and 6.20 mmol/L.This amazing syrup recipe will help you decrease cholesterol levels.
- 2.2 lbs / 1kg lemons
- 5-6 parsley sprigs
- 100 oz /3 liters water
- 2 tsp baking soda
- Wash your lemons well and soak them in hot water. Stir in the baking soda.
- Leave them soaked in for an hour.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Slice your lemons. Do not remove the rind.
- Cook on a low heat for 2-3 hours, then strain.
- These ingredients should be enough to give you 1.5l of syrup.
- Drink your syrup every morning before you eat or drink anything, and a small shot glass is a perfect measuring tool.
- You should have just enough of this syrup for 15 days.