Nothing could be better than watermelons on a sultry summer day. And it just gets better if we whip a smoothie out of watermelons. Watermelon is low on calories and fats and works like wonders when it comes to weight loss.
- 6 cups of chopped and seedless watermelons
- 1 cup of lemon juice, non-fat milk, or low fat yoghurt
- 12 ice cubes
- Take half the watermelon in a blender and blend it well to get a smooth consistency.
- Now, add 6 cubes of ice and lemon juice and blend it further.
- Repeat the process of blending with the rest of the ingredients as well.
- Voila! Your smoothie is ready.
- Have a glass of it and store the rest in the refrigerator for having it later in the day.