- 1 stick salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 10 Oreo Cookies, chopped
- Cheesecake Topping:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of all purpose flour
- 5 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 1 large egg
Steps o prepare
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8x8 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter and cocoa powder until smooth and thick. Stir in sugar until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Fold in the flour until just combined, then fold in the chopped cookies. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth, about a minute. Add sugar and beat on medium about 30 more seconds, until combined and fluffy. Add vanilla and flour, mixing on medium low until combined. Add egg, scraping down side of bowl and beating on medium low until smooth. Pour over brownies, using a sharp knife to marble just slightly with the brownie batter. Sprinkle cookie pieces evenly over the top, pressing in gently.
- Bake for about 25-35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool before serving.