- ½ cup ice
- 3 cups watermelon
- a handful of fresh mint leaves – do this to your taste, but it’s crucial!
- 1/3 cup seltzer water (sodium-free, for goodness sake)
- squeeze of lime – if you’re up to it
Steps to prepare :
- Throw ice, watermelon, and mint in a blender. Smush the watermelon in with a wooden spoon (once you turn the blender on, you’ll see that it fits). Blend until watermelon is smooth, mint is incorporated, and ice is mostly crushed.
- Pour seltzer into a tall glass and top with watermelon mixture and optional lime. You’re done. Enjoy your drink, then enjoy the rest of your day!